• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan bullpup

I have a .25, yes it is regulated. You can get an adapter, check out TOPGUN-AIRGUNS for pics and parts of the moderator that they sell. I like mine. I'm not sure what the threads are on the hugget, but you can do some comparison of notes after you see the TGAG website. (there are several retailers that sell vulcans, just shop around for your best price)
I de-tuned mine down to around 850fps and get a good 36 rounds on one fill. I typically don't fill above 220Bar and shoot down to about 160Bar. I'm sure you can get more with a .22 and if you totally fill and shoot down to the regulated pressure. Well made, solid in your hands, the trigger is totally adjustable 1st and 2nd stages. I have mine set to be very crisp with very little 1st stage. Stock wood is not as pretty as the pics on the Vulcan websites, but it is still nice. I don't really talk much about mine since I have had no problems with it, I just shoot it and smile. If you have some specific questions there are several of us that have vulcans on the forum, just ask.