• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan bolt hard to close when magazine has pellets?

Took the air cylinder off, had Ernest reseal it it ( fabulous work, btw). Reinstalled everything. Now when I chamber a pellet, right when the bolt goes that last little millimeter down over the lip, it's takes quite some force. 
Without the magazine, it's slick as snot. Can't really try it with an empty mag, as the Vulcan mag's block cycling without a pellet.
Probe and like are straight-out didn't touch anything near it when disassembling the air cylinder.
Tried different pellets, all took the extra umph to finish closing the bolt.
It's right when you toggle the bolt over the edge of the slot, to lower it fully into position...
Any ideas?

That last little bit of travel is also where the probe engages the oring in the breach. I put a little silicone (food grade) on the probe and worked it back and forth just those last two or three millimeters and it made all the difference in the world on mine. Good luck. PS you lube the whole probe and the guide bar for the magazine snaps on as well.