• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Technologies Vulcan 3 - why I like this gun !

Shaman,
Thanks for the video, need to install a depinger, very helpful seeing dis-assembly. Bought Uragan 2 in November 2022 and Vulcan 3 in January 2023, both synthetics .30 (700mm). Uragan 2 had to be returned, under warranty, for re-designed balanced valve, Vulcan trouble-free. Prefer shooting Uragan, smoother, quieter, better with pellets while Vulcan is my long-range "hand cannon" with AVS (61 grain) .3063 slugs. Would never think of getting rid of either. WM

Reactions: shaman and MACTEN
Shaman,
Thanks for the video, need to install a depinger, very helpful seeing dis-assembly. Bought Uragan 2 in November 2022 and Vulcan 3 in January 2023, both synthetics .30 (700mm). Uragan 2 had to be returned, under warranty, for re-designed balanced valve, Vulcan trouble-free. Prefer shooting Uragan, smoother, quieter, better with pellets while Vulcan is my long-range "hand cannon" with AVS (61 grain) .3063 slugs. Would never think of getting rid of either. WM
Same here with the AVS slugs .3063..

Reactions: Pfddi and shaman
turn the regulator in high power mode :) and you will see the difference;-)
Thanks...if I want to shoot slugs, I use my firearms to actually shoot...slugs .

Most users don't bother with pellets. This thing is a slug shooting beast. Especially after the plenum is reversed.
I've seen some excellent results.
Not so much all. If I want to shoot slugs, I use my firearms to actually shoot...slugs .
My Vulcan 3 shoots nothing but pellets. Sometimes, light ones, sometimes, heavy ones, but always pellets.

Mike