• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan 3 Muffler!!!

How are you all...hope everyone is doing well & enjoying a productive day of Airgunning!!!

I can definitely use some advice/opinions or both....I recently bought A Vulcan 3 .30 ...it came with an AGT Muffler....it definitely quiets it some but i need it mouse fart quiet...does anyone have advice or something they would be willing to part with that would work for me... it would be much appreciated friends...thank you in advance!!

The Huma mod 40 is very effective at taming the report. If you get one in 40 mm and 30 cal , you can add or subtract sections to tailor the sound to your preferences . I have one on my .25 cal Uragan and it does the job , with only 2 sections.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 14.13.32.png

KIMG4079.JPG

from my V3 in .25, only thing that gets close to the AGT moderator is the STO Faux
in full flow. but its not much better.... i tried the new one from DFL, sold it couple days after i got it.
my V3 .25 is producing 90FPE, and my U1 is greater than 100fpe.....the AGT mod works best for both of them, each one has its own mod.
good luck !

Last edited: