Vulcan 3 Long Pre-ordered!!!

I've been wanting a long range gun for a while. I already have an FX impact MK2 .30 compact and a dream-tact .25 so I didn't want another FX. I like to spread the PCP love around to different manufacturers. I have FXs, a ZBroia, a Taipan Veteran, a Kral, Benjamins, Dianas, and a Uragan Compact. I love all of them.

After reading about the changes and the price point came in fairly reasonable I decided to give it a go. I would like to have had a .25, but Tony did not know when those would be available. BTW Tony from Talon Tunes was very helpful as he has always been when I had questions.

So hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. Not sure which slugs I should order to try. 30s I have on hand right now are regular 44 JSB, polymags and FX Hybrids.

My wife asked me the other day what I wanted for Christmas. I guess I'll tell her a new scope for this baby. Thinking an Element Optics Helix FFP.

I was able to preorder from krale as well (saved a bit of money over talon tunes) just had to contact them via email Jaron was super helpful and was able to get in contact with agt and ask them some of the questions I had. Apparently the synthetic stock will be available at a later date and the ones he is getting are supposedly the unchoked poly barrel for 700mm variant in .22. Cost to preorder was 20 percent through them ill link the quote for any curious.

Capture.1636478586.PNG

I'm excited for you - looks like a really nice new gun.

My Uragan .30 is very happy with the NSA 49.5 slugs so I would recommend giving them a try.

Sorry to hijack, but what do you have done to your Uragan to shoot those weight of slugs? What speed? Thanks.

Installed Huma reg - 160 bar. That's it. Shooting at 880 fps.