Tuning Vulcan 3 .25 share your tune

I just traded for a Vulcan 3 .25 500mm, with a freshly installed Huma reg set at 137 bar. This is my FIRST airgun that I will be tuning. Any help on how to tune this neat rifle, and your favorite tunes would be appreciated.
Currently set on large plenum side, and shooting FX 25.39 pellets at 913pfs quite accurately. I also have a few Zan slugs, that are in the 860 range.
I will be shooting paper and squirrels, so I don't have to have super power, but would like it to zip pretty good for a flatter trajectory.

Thanks
Sleeper192

The more power you get hereinafter, the less accuracy you will get with pellets.

If the power you are getting now is ok for your needs, then do not play with the tunning. You can have some more or some less fps with the hammer tension, some, but my advice would be to "feel" the rifle and set the hammer spring where you feel the rifle smooth at shooting.

The "best" advice...LEARN the gun first.
HOW...do you know that the current tuneup will not work for you ?
If it ALREADY shoots "quite accurately" with pellets, learn the gun a little. Practice with pellets for a while, learn the gun, before you start changing things.
How well does the gun shoot slugs now ?
Go to YouTube, watch a FEW videos on how tuning works, and what does what. What speed works for what weight slugs.
Then you eventually understand the process, and can experiment yourself.

Mike

Reactions: Sleeper192
25cal34gr H&N work really good in my Vulcan 3 I would recommend adjusting the hammer spinning for more power if needed
20230223_175622.jpg