• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan .25 help

I have a gen 2 vulcan that I took apart today and the screw near the breach that seats the barrel isn't long enough to seat the barrel. Am I missing a piece that goes between the barrel and the screw? The screw wasnt even long enough to get to the barrel. I'm pretty sure the .22s are a little different than the .25. Help would be appreciated.

MOD EDIT: MOVED TO PCP SECTION

Hallo guys.
This was veri good post.
after i read i have it, i decide to check my gun. and i fig it out, that my port was not aline, so i have put it strait and get 13 f more speed.
i have remove airtub before and i didnt check my transfer port when i tite rings back, so my barrel move a bit.
SO TIPS for 25 kal. if you release screws who holding airtub and barrel after tite it back its good to check transfer port.

"marius1691"Hallo guys.
This was veri good post.
after i read i have it, i decide to check my gun. and i fig it out, that my port was not aline, so i have put it strait and get 13 f more speed.
i have remove airtub before and i didnt check my transfer port when i tite rings back, so my barrel move a bit.
SO TIPS for 25 kal. if you release screws who holding airtub and barrel after tite it back its good to check transfer port.
Glad to here you got your gun fixed marius.

I think one of the best ways to get it as accurate as you can is when you shoot your paper do 5 shot groups then do like half a turn on your spring tension adjuster and keep shooting groups and adjusting until you see better accuracy. Once you get it adjusted to its most accurate point you can chronograph it and see what speed your at. I am currently getting about a 15 to 20 Feet per second spread I'm not sure what that is in mps. I translated your m\s to fps and it is about 20 fps spread so I think that is pretty normal for a vulcan. If you are getting good accuracy you might want to leave where its at or you can experiment with different speed and see if accuracy becomes better.

If the gun is grouping well it might not be the gun that is the problem with your groups shifting. It could be the quality of the scope you have or if your parallax is not set to the correct focal point. You can also try making sure the screws in your stock are tight. If you can't the rifle to the left or the right to far that can also cause groups to shift. it might also be the pellets shifting but if it keeps grouping consistently that might not be the problem. Good luck I hope you find your problem.