• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Vulcan .25. AGT Technology superb customer service

Hi all

Contacted AGT, Evgeny, at factory. Pointed out that shot string was erratic on my Vulcan .25. He said the Regulator wasn't working properly and suggested returning the gun to him. I live in France, no local dealers. Being mean minded I asked who was paying for return shipment. No reply but then said he would send another regulator. Seeing as it looked easy to do after viewing Ernest's excellent videos I agreed. Having changed regulator which involved loosening barrel and reservoir clamps shot string showed 230 fps. Lol. Evgeny then said well return it to him. I duly did the gun was received on a Wednesday am and by Wednesday pm Evgeny said all fixed and being shipped the next day. Shot string was excellent. 4 working days later imagine my surprise when received to discover the following. Two free magazines, a new manometer fitted, clearer, the latest moderator shroud fitted and the extension included. The latter two items are 100 euros. All free. The gun shoots perfectly SD of around 2 or 3 and ES 9 pr so. To say I felt humbled was an understatement. All without asking. The prompt and efficient service paled into insignificance with the added value of items included. Teach me to be mean minded. I feel that service of this quality needs being shouted about.A suggestion would be to open a separate section purely for remarkable customer service. I would give Evgeny and AGN 5 stars and a Gold medal.

Safe shooting

MOD EDIT: MOVED TO MANUFACTURER FEEDBACK SECTION

Thanks for sharing, glad that your issue was resolved in such spectacular way! It shows that customer service and pro-active manufacturers involvement can and will sell airguns in the future. A responsive manufacturer with prompt service puts the airgun back in service instead of having to haggle and wait for months, pay shipment costs back and forth.

I had similar positive experience with AGT and one of his USA distributors (the old TGAG). It does make a huge difference that your rifle is operational and not floating around on a UPS truck or sits at an overwhelmed dealer in a distant state who wants to be the single-source seller for a particular brand but unable/unwilling to build capacity to service it in time. And with my recent FX Impact purchase behind me, I am now weaning myself off from manufacturers and their supply/service chain that are not responsive to me as the customer. 

Ah..and one more thing: airguns should be warrantied not their owners. (i.e. the archaic "original owner only warranty") If you are a confident manufacturer who believes in your product, you warranty the product during the warranty period even if the ownership is transferred. Now off my soapbox...

I agree AGT has awesome customer service. When I emailed Evgeny about getting the upgraded hammer and spring and mentioned my manometer was about 35bar to low he emailed me promptly and send me a package that's supposed to have the upgraded items mentioned but I'm still waiting on the package because from the Czech Republic to the US there's usually about a month wait for certain things to pass through customs. I'm hoping maybe he through in a couple of extra goodies like Wolfie mentioned. But either way great company and awesome Airguns.

"fe7565"Thanks for sharing, glad that your issue was resolved in such spectacular way! It shows that customer service and pro-active manufacturers involvement can and will sell airguns in the future. A responsive manufacturer with prompt service puts the airgun back in service instead of having to haggle and wait for months, pay shipment costs back and forth.

I had similar positive experience with AGT and one of his USA distributors (the old TGAG). It does make a huge difference that your rifle is operational and not floating around on a UPS truck or sits at an overwhelmed dealer in a distant state who wants to be the single-source seller for a particular brand but unable/unwilling to build capacity to service it in time. And with my recent FX Impact purchase behind me, I am now weaning myself off from manufacturers and their supply/service chain that are not responsive to me as the customer. 

Ah..and one more thing: airguns should be warrantied not their owners. (i.e. the archaic "original owner only warranty") If you are a confident manufacturer who believes in your product, you warranty the product during the warranty period even if the ownership is transferred. Now off my soapbox...

Overwhelmed dealers who are single source sellers AND maintain a website from the '80s I would add.

"Mughal"Just few of these bro

:) Ok....my next question would have been "how much experience do you have with airguns"...so I stand corrected :)

The Vulcan does not have the quality feel like a Daystate Airwolf or an FX Impact (have both) but it is certainly not shabby either and its built quality is not sloppy. Customer service is #1 as far as I can tell. It is very accurate out of the box, has better shot spread than my FX Impact (regulator/hammer/spring combo), and simple to work on. Some do customize it to their liking and the way they want it to handle. My only complaint is that the cocking arm should have been designed like the FX Impact which has a lot more leverage thus makes it smoother. After around 1,000 shots I found that my Vulcan started operating much smoother.

In reply to Mughal

i sent him a personal email ,see my post 10th July.
In effort to assist him with the easily fixable minor issue he had. As of yet no response from him. The last one was a temper fit with the result that magazine jammed in gun, which was the guns fault.UM. He threw a loaded weapon on his couch!.
However he hasn't deigned to reply. His comments have now been edited off this forum either by him or the moderator.
Just wanted to clear up my strange reply of the 10th July which may appeared to be nonsense,

safe shooting

Sry wolfie if u felt bad i wasn't ment to disrespect u in anyway i am truly sry .. i was too much disappointed and angry when i tried to fix this problem after few days my magazine was jammed and that was another problem for me i had to pullout the magazine every time and put next pellet manually for all 36 shots so i blast over here... anyways I removed that comment cos i got reply from company feeling good to know that they r willing to help.... and if they r being nice to me i also should show some respect ...And i really appreciate that u helped me guided me right way thankx alot wolfie