• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Vulcan 22 out put pressure Issues

Hey guys need Help here I have a problem with my 22 Vulcan when I shoot it for some reason it’s not shooting with any pressure at all the pellet Only flys 30 to 40 feet it seems as if the hammer not hitting the Valve hard Enough does anyone have an idea what might be the problem all comment’s welcome and thank you for your Help in advance . 

Try dryfiring 2 times then load one pellet and shoot it see if it's still slow.

Next check your hammer spring isn't broken or kinked. Might note if cocking lever feels different like binding or too easy to cock as compared to before. If the hammer sprobg looks fine then screw in and crank the power up try chrony and tighten hammer spring power adjuster see if that helps.

If that doesn't work it may likely be a transfer port obstruction.

Or a regulator issue.

Hi Odoyle Good morning, Joe. Here you know I tried everything you mentioned here I have two of them One in 25 and this 22 I replaced the regulator all the O-Rings the Hammer spring seems to be fine I’ve taking it apart several times and went through it piece by piece the valve took it apart cleaned out and when I put it back together as I fire it there’s no power on it very little to none as it fires the pellet Out . The O-Ring on the Bridge is swapped out I replaced it with a new one as well . 

I Replaced all the O-rings on it including the One on the bridge I replaced the Regulator on both of my Vulcans I have two One in 25 and this 22 I’m having issues with the Only thing I’m thinking it could possibly be is the Valve I’ve already taking it apart several times and inspected it and reinstalled . Can’t figure it Out it’s almost as if it’s not outputting enough pressure as the Hammer hits the sear to Engage the Valve . 

There are several you tube vids on the vulcan 2. They have to be one of the easiest to disassemble and re build. 

Never had a problem with mine, sounds like a blockage. 

Did you adjust the reg settings?

The only thing I can suggest is to fully dismantle (don't bother with trigger assembly) and re build following a tube vid, could be you have overlooked something simple.

Best of luck finding problem. 

You know I’ve must of taking it Completely apart at least 10 times yesterday as I was working on it it’s 8:30 am here in CALIF I’m about to go and start working on it within the next Hour Or so again if any One has Any knowledge On this I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has any time to spare and maybe we can FaceTime while working On it I might be missing the most simple list little thing Thank you all . And have a great Sunday