• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

vulcan 100 yards windy day

too much work my friend so here is the result… 1.8, 2.2, 1.1, 2 ,2, 2.3 ,1.5, 2.2, 2.5, 1.9 ,3.14 , 2.3 , 1.4, 1.8 , 2.2 , 1.2 inches . the gun is really accurate for windy condition but it can get fussy with selected group of pellets and it will not group or maybe its just me. it was really windy so i have to try another day when its calm. p.s. i also slowed the pellet down to 900 fps to get more shot and i think it got more accurate. overall i can't ask for more. well i forgot to mention the cricket might be more accurate but i have to wait for a calm day. The gun also jumps if you don't hold it down. 

"Cliff_Allen"Those sound like really good groups for a windy day. I was just shooting my FX Royale 500 the other day in slightly breezy conditions at only 50 yards and was surprised at how much the wind was affecting my groups. I've shot it in calm conditions at 100 yards and usually average around 1.5"
Sounds normal that high quality air gun will average 1.5'' and occasional sub moa. I'll try again on a calm day and see what is its true average.