• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP 34mm Tube

Vortex Optics just released a new version of their Strike Eagle optic. Off the bat things look great for air gunners. 34mm tube gives a tremendous amount of travel, FFP reticle is great for hunting applications and the 5-25 mag range covers whatever we would need. The parallax adjust comes back to 15 yards which should be useable for most air gunners also.

All this for an MSRP of $799. Vortex is usually pretty agressive with their MAP pricing too, which means street price will more than likely be around $550-600.

Could this be a game changer for the air rifle market?

Looks like its in the same tier as the new Element Titan. That would be a good comparison. They appear to be in direct competition, 34mm tube, IR reticle, 56mm objective, zero stop, 5-25x magnification, same MSRP. About the only difference I can see from the outside is the Vortex is lighter in weight. The Arken EP-4 6-24x50 would be another that would compare directly...

Looks like its in the same tier as the new Element Titan. That would be a good comparison. They appear to be in direct competition, 34mm tube, IR reticle, 56mm objective, zero stop, 5-25x magnification, same MSRP. About the only difference I can see from the outside is the Vortex is lighter in weight. The Arken EP-4 6-24x50 would be another that would compare directly...

Now we just need someone to gather up all three and do an exhaustive review.

Vortex has publicly stated on their IG and other social media feeds that the glass is optically not as nice as their PST line of optics; but the rest of the feature set is amazing at this price level.

What’s the parallax on the Element scopes? Do they go down to 10 or 15?