• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vortex paralex recalibration?

I absolutely love the Vortex reticles, EBR-2B, EBR-2C, XLR. My problem is that I'm using an airgun where most scopes suitably paralex down to 10-15 yards and the Vortex scopes with the aforementioned reticles have a minimum paralex of 50 yards. Does anyone know of or had experience with recalibrating the front lens that corresponds with the paralex in order to shorten the minimum paralex distance? I realise this is a no no and could void the warranty of a scope, but would love one of these scopes with those particular reticles that I could also use at a shorter distance. Thank you to anyone that could point me in the right direction. 

Limey I just e-mailed Vortex today and asked them this very question and just got a reply. Here is their reply: Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to set the parallax that low on this riflescope. Your best option for this application will be the 4-12x40mm Diamondback AO, with a 10-yard/infinity parallax setting.   Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you, my friend.   Regards, Ryan Muckenhirn
Sales Associate
Vortex Optics2120 W Greenview Dr Middleton, WI 53562Phone (608)826-6280Toll Free (800) 426-0048 ext 280 Fax (608)662-7454