• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 FFP MRAD

The Vortex 3-18x44 Strike Eagles are amazing scopes for PCP air rifles, especially when you can pick them up NEW for less than $300, on sale. The only issue I have with them is that on illumination setting 1 the reticle is too bright at full dark. At all "reasonable" pellet rifle distances there is not a clearer glass or better scope, unless you spend at least 1k more. Give the a close look.

The Vortex 3-18x44 Strike Eagles are amazing scopes for PCP air rifles, especially when you can pick them up NEW for less than $300, on sale. The only issue I have with them is that on illumination setting 1 the reticle is too bright at full dark. At all "reasonable" pellet rifle distances there is not a clearer glass or better scope, unless you spend at least 1k more. Give the a close look.

Ah ok, the Strike eagle was sold out when I bought my Dismondback. The eagle is a step higher.