• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vortex crossfire

I have a 6-18X44 Crossfire II scope. Find it to be an excellent scope at this prices range. The optics are very clear in low level lighting. They have AO adjustment to focus down from 10 yrds to Inf. And they are back by an incredible warranty and excellent customer service.
Check with the manufacturer on whether the scope is "Spring gun rated" ....I have had mine on a HW 97kt without any problems. If you do have a problem with the scope, Vortex will arrange to have the scope p/u and serviced at no cost to you...in most cases...
What kind of rifle were you planning on mounting this scope?
Mike

I have had mine on a HW 97kt
Hey Mike you caught my attention there (Sorry to cram this in on your post fmglass) I am extremely interested in that gun and it is hard to find a good review so I was just wondering if you had some time you could right up a review of your experience. I know this is a PCP crowd but I think there are others interested in high quality springers. Just a thought, thanks.