Vogel Pellets

Just got this email:

Hello Craig,

We wanted to let you know of a some recent updates at Vogel USA and Podium. First, we are offering a sale on our Vogel .177 Wadcutter Match Pellet. The more you buy, the higher the discount. This is an excellent match grade product. You can find more information on the product here: Vogel .177 Match Wadcutter Pellet We are also offering a similar sale on our Vogel .177 Wadcutter Bulk Product. You can find more information on this product here: Vogel .177 Wadcutter Bulk Pellet. This product is sold in a 6,000 count jar and is a bargain for clubs or folks looking for an economical recreational pellet. 

Freight is 14.99 regardless of the order amount!

We are also working on some new product developments, including bullets! A quick product survey is below. You'll be entered into a drawing for (10) free tins of our Vogel .177 Match Wadcutter Pellet by completing the below survey.

this link

Thank you for your continued business and support,

Blake Egan

Managing Director

Vogel USA, Podium LLC

podiumpellets.com

Vogelusa.com

Ph: (719) 354 2555

Email: [email protected]

You received this email because you've done business with Vogel USA or Podium LLC.

Just got this email:

Hello Craig,

We wanted to let you know of a some recent updates at Vogel USA and Podium. First, we are offering a sale on our Vogel .177 Wadcutter Match Pellet. The more you buy, the higher the discount. This is an excellent match grade product. You can find more information on the product here: Vogel .177 Match Wadcutter Pellet We are also offering a similar sale on our Vogel .177 Wadcutter Bulk Product. You can find more information on this product here: Vogel .177 Wadcutter Bulk Pellet. This product is sold in a 6,000 count jar and is a bargain for clubs or folks looking for an economical recreational pellet. 

Freight is 14.99 regardless of the order amount!

We are also working on some new product developments, including bullets! A quick product survey is below. You'll be entered into a drawing for (10) free tins of our Vogel .177 Match Wadcutter Pellet by completing the below survey.

this link

Thank you for your continued business and support,

Blake Egan

Managing Director

Vogel USA, Podium LLC

podiumpellets.com

Vogelusa.com

Ph: (719) 354 2555

Email: [email protected]

You received this email because you've done business with Vogel USA or Podium LLC.

That's only $4.58 per tin of 500!!!

OOPS $5.83 per tin SHIPPED!!! For the first 12 tins.

OR $5.21 per tin SHIPPED when 24 tins ordered.

OR $5.00 per tin SHIPPED when 36 tins ordered.

OR $4.90 per tin SHIPPED when 48 tins ordered.

OR $4.83 per tin SHIPPED when 60 tins ordered.

OR $4.79 per tin SHIPPED when 72 tins ordered.

OR $4.6428 per tin SHIPPED when 84 tins ordered.

OR $4.6354 per tin SHIPPED when 96 tins ordered.

OR $4.6296 per tin SHIPPED when 108 tins ordered.

OR $4.625 per tin SHIPPED when 120 tins ordered.

OR $4.6212 per tin SHIPPED when 132 tins ordered. IF BUYING BUY ALL OF THEM THATS ARE AVAILABLE.

Wow not much more saving after 84 tins...

I would buy them all if I were into wadcutters for close range shooting and not into long distance shooting.

I bought 10 tins a while back. I really like them. The tin is unique, it is lined with cushioned foam. Under magnification they look exactly like H and N Final Match. I also like buying from a American company. Made in Colorado. My order was also packed very securely. The bottom line is good quality at good price and made in USA. A no brainer.

DonC

Illinois

They are good pellets and their new tin is the best. It’s padded on top, bottom, sides, and the metal is thicker. They are tins you keep to put other pellets in. I picked up a couple sleeves while at the Winter Airgun Championship at the Olympic Training Center in CO springs lat December. They are very good pellets. I also bought some of the bulk. The bulk pellets come in one big container with 6000 pellets in it. It was explained to me the bulk pellets are left over from a run of pellets. So for example let’s say they run 100,000 pellets and package them up with a lot number on each tin. Well when they ran 100,000 pellets they don’t run exactly 100,000 pellets and exceed that number by 2000-3000 pellets. The excess pellets go into the bulk pile. I will say the bulk pellets quality looked good and shot well but understand they can have different head sizes, etc. The bulk pellets did fit my use as club rifle pellets where new shooters are introduced to 10M rifle shooting.