• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vladan Paunovic, Fx Impact power upgrades, [email protected]. refund issues?

I must say that i've been fortunate, Its rare that I run into unreasonable people, most of the time it's a misunderstanding or lack of communication.

Long story short........

I have an Fx impact mk1, wanted a little more power, found Vlad, he said send $420.00 via Paypal and he would ship next week, (This was in march of this year).

After reading good things and talking with him I went ahead and sent $420 via paypal.

He did not send the upgrade, and he did not refund the money. Nor will he respond to my emails or facebook messages. (I tried to "request refund" Via paypal to make it easier)

Has anyone else had this experience? is there another way to contact him besides [email protected]?

Any suggestions, Help!

Magisterco,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I don’t usually comment on this type of thing but in this case I am going against my normal position.

I have also bought a couple of kits from Vlad and found him to be very helpful, even after I received the parts.When I had multiple questions about installation he always responded promptly and in my experience, was a very nice and knowledgeable guy.

If you look at his contributions regarding FX modification here on the Forum, it just doesn’t make sense that he would intentionally take advantage of someone that bought one of his kits as I believe he has sold many. I am not doubting your situation or insinuating that this isn’t exactly as you say but only trying to give you another experience that was all positive. It is also a strange time right now with COVID-19 so I don’t know if that is a factor. I hope my comments have a positive effect and give you some peace of mind that there may be some special circumstances. As far as contacting him goes, I have a ph# (Serbia) for him if you send me a PM I will be happy to give it to you. I have texted back in forth with him several times.

Best regards,

Mark

Magisterco,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I don’t usually comment on this type of thing but in this case I am going against my normal position.

I have also bought a couple of kits from Vlad and found him to be very helpful, even after I received the parts.When I had multiple questions about installation he always responded promptly and in my experience, was a very nice and knowledgeable guy.

If you look at his contributions regarding FX modification here on the Forum, it just doesn’t make sense that he would intentionally take advantage of someone that bought one of his kits as I believe he has sold many. I am not doubting your situation or insinuating that this isn’t exactly as you say but only trying to give you another experience that was all positive. It is also a strange time right now with COVID-19 so I don’t know if that is a factor. I hope my comments have a positive effect and give you some peace of mind that there may be some special circumstances. As far as contacting him goes, I have a ph# (Serbia) for him if you send me a PM I will be happy to give it to you. I have texted back in forth with him several times.

Best regards,

Mark

wow ..terrific responds..for OP.. I understand your side totally...pump brakes a little longer..

Well.. ONE MORE HERE!!!

Magisterco, i ordered with him as you did, and i know for at least one more that did, paid and now for two month nothing. 

He answer me on some mail, and said yes this week i'll send it but that hapend twice and it is more then a month from the first time he said that.. i dont know what to do.

Yes he had some argumentation, but i belive it once. I also need to work and finish stuf no matter problems i have, specialy if i own money.

So stil waiting 😏🙄

Hi to all,

I done all I can to provide best service for all of you who trusted in me and my kits ... and will do so always to support any problem it might occur in the future to.

The bad time come and with covid and I was straggling to maintain shipping as it was before. Post first didn't accept any packages ... then after some time they contacted me and told me that I can bring packages and I will get reference numbers so when is shipped they will provide tracking numbers as soon they are able to send.

After 4 weeks waiting, they called me back to return my packages since they do not know for sure when shipping will start. That was so bad and I was stuck with full trunk of packages at that time. In the same time people started complaining about it and it was just something that I was not ready for.

In the middle of that ... my 39y old brother died from brain stroke wile we had coffee and I was totally out of track and in hell.In order to fulfil my obligation I have tried many ways to send packages but no success.

Finally ... the shipping started and packages will be on the way starting from tomorrow and this nightmare will be over for all of us.

I apologise to all of you who ware experiencing this issue and I appreciate many people showing understanding in this hard moments.

Vlad 

Hi to all,

I done all I can to provide best service for all of you who trusted in me and my kits ... and will do so always to support any problem it might occur in the future to.

The bad time come and with covid and I was straggling to maintain shipping as it was before. Post first didn't accept any packages ... then after some time they contacted me and told me that I can bring packages and I will get reference numbers so when is shipped they will provide tracking numbers as soon they are able to send.

After 4 weeks waiting, they called me back to return my packages since they do not know for sure when shipping will start. That was so bad and I was stuck with full trunk of packages at that time. In the same time people started complaining about it and it was just something that I was not ready for.

In the middle of that ... my 39y old brother died from brain stroke wile we had coffee and I was totally out of track and in hell.In order to fulfil my obligation I have tried many ways to send packages but no success.

Finally ... the shipping started and packages will be on the way starting from tomorrow and this nightmare will be over for all of us.

I apologise to all of you who ware experiencing this issue and I appreciate many people showing understanding in this hard moments.

Vlad

PaniSD / Vlad, I am sorry to hear about your brother. And I'm sure covid has not helped matters. I also apologize to bring this issue to a public forum. After so much time without a product, response or refund I felt this was the only way to reach you.

I run a small business and have equipment, contracts, installations and orders that I could not deliver on due to covid (and a newborn baby!) I've given refund to those that I could not keep my promise to. Covid causing me to not deliver on my promises is not my fault, but the promises I made are my responsibility. I feel the same way about our situation.

That being said, I'm hopeful you understand that I want a refund instead of your upgrade kit.

Am I being unreasonable asking for a refund?

I purchased the titanium plenum from Vlad at the end of January 2020. Vlad sent me the International tracking number but I couldn't find any shipper that it worked for. It took 2-3 weeks before I received it, in normal times. When it arrived it was well packaged and my neighbor who owns a machine shop gave the workmanship on the titanium and other items his approval. I had some issues with the install (my problem not his). Via e-mail, I sent Vlad pictures and he walked me thru the issues I was having and explained what and why it was happening. That being said I got to shoot it for the first time today (5 months later) as all of the ranges in California in my area are closed. This one is privately owned opened last week. WOW! I have a Impact in .30, 700mm with the regulator set 30bar lower I'm getting the same FPS with a 44.75gr JSB that I had before. Fit and finish, tolerances are very tight and perfectly made for my gun. Be patient, as all good things are worth waiting for, you won't be disappointed.