• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Got 3 today , missed as many. First time I took the Vixen out. 800 fps hades.
20211012_164734.1634073561.jpg
20211012_093043_resized.1634073561.jpg

I am hoping the aftermarket produces a buttstock to cover up the tank that looks like a Magpul or other AR15 stock. I see you acquired the mag holder also. I am going to try the ACOG and Eotech on mine. It is refreshing to me that it seems 3 to 4 lbs lighter than any other airgun I own! Maybe put a low-powered variable scope with an RMR red dot on a 45 degree mount. Anybody out there with the 177 version yet?

How is the gun so far? Is it powerful enough and accurate? I have a vixen long too? I have not use it very much. What is your caliber? How far you shot from the target?

Gun is great. Mine shoots .22 Hades 800 fps . Mine is the short one. Estremely accurate. For squirrel hunting I think it is going to be great 40 yard gun. Being accustomed to more powerful guns, I was concerned about the lower power, but all the squirrels I got so far all except 2 pellet passed thru. One shot was straight on , that pellet went thru head, neck & found it in skin exiti ng stomach. 

The only thing i dont like is it is a tad pingy.