Visiting Colorado

Good luck on your hunt. My last hunt in Colorado 1997 almost killed me. I went from sea level to 11000 ft the same day. I had the king of all headaches,couldn’t do squat. I felt lousy until I hit 8000 ft then it was a instant cure. Seriously altitude sickness is easy to avoid you just need to acclimate at different elevations slowly and everyone has a different timetable.
Have fun......wish I could join you

"timbphoto"good day fellow hunters,
i am visiting Colorado until end of November was wondering if any air gunners would like to go hunting before I leave. I am in the Denver area called Broomfield. If your free and would like to go hunt I would love to go. 
Thanks,
tim
If you are a member of GTA contact Joe 'MonkeyDad1969. He's in Denver and do a lot of prairie dog pest control with air rifles.

"blackdiesel"
"timbphoto"good day fellow hunters,
i am visiting Colorado until end of November was wondering if any air gunners would like to go hunting before I leave. I am in the Denver area called Broomfield. If your free and would like to go hunt I would love to go. 
Thanks,
tim
If you are a member of GTA contact Joe 'MonkeyDad1969. He's in Denver and do a lot of prairie dog pest control with air rifles.
I would definitely contact Joe aka Monkeydad1969. He is a great guy to hang out with and he knows some great spots out there for prairie dog hunting