Visited the GX Pump Web Site...

...and I happened to notice this picture of the installation of the black inline filter.

some-precautions-for-maintaining-gx-pumps-pcp-air-compressors-324382.jpg

I noticed that the filter is installed before the gauge block, not after, and virtually all of the installs I've seen have the filter after the block. This seems to suggest that this is the preferred way to install the filter, but maybe not.

I've seen a similar picture before, maybe on AGN, and I'm trying to find out if the 3D printer file for the filter holder is available. I've looked in all the usual places and I know I've seen this holder before...possibly someone here can help.

TIA!

I found this on Thingiverse, it could be adapted using double sided tape.

And herein lies the beauty of the CS4 or E5K2 series of compressors. Output hose is after ALL the important parts (except the gun).
I agree completely...but I'm just now entering the PCP rabbit hole and the only thing I have to keep filled is a Notos. Between the CS2 and the airgun I'm in for a shade over $500. The CS2 is adequate for my immediate needs.

I know I've seen that picture in my travels recently. I can design and print my own from that picture, or modify the one that @FLgunner linked (thanks, FLGunner!), but if that model was available, I wouldn't have to go to the trouble. Mostly, though, it just irks me that I can't find it!

Reactions: F6Hawk