Vinyl Wrap On A Bottle?

I was wondering has anyone wrapped their bottles with a vinyl or something thin. I usually use the shrink one used for Fishing poles but it does add some girth that said with it on my bottle and my shroud things were getting a little to close for my liking. I removed both and I feel it looks off just me but want to do something to it that isn't to thick. I have wrapped some stuff but haven't seen a bottle done yet.
20220501_221620.1651987218.jpg
20210720_082754.1651987219.jpg

I've wrapped a coupla guns in vinyl, but not an actual air cylinder.

I can see that it might take a coupla shots at it to get the end of the cylinder done properly, that is without, or with minimum wrinkles..! I'd also do the cylinder..."off" of the gun to get even heat, all the way around the cylinder. Remember, once the cylinder (any parts) ae wrapped, go over the entire cylinder / gun with the heat gun to "set" the wrap.

Be sure to have a good heat gun on hand !

Ataman BP17, .22.1651990316.JPG

Lelya 2, .22.1651990348.JPG

Mike

The nice thig about vinyl wraps, if you mess up, or don't like the pattern...you rip it off and...start all over again.

While on paper it's a very simple process, it takes a little work to get it right, but again, as they say...practice makes perfect .

There's on harm, extra work, or cleanup once removed. Just start again.

I wrapped the dash (steel dash) of one of my cars... See the above comments, that's how I know !

Mike