Vintage wood/metal CO2 rifles - Crosman Model 70 and Hahn Super BB Repeater

I ended up getting a small lot of air guns when purchasing my Walther Lever Action.

Anyone have information about these guns? are they considered “collectible”?

Crosman Model 70
Hahn Super BB Repeater

54E5740D-E257-414A-800C-37BBCFF22522.jpeg

I have a first year, low serial number Model #70 Pellgun as well. Replica of the Winchester model 70 Ranger. Their base model with no checkering and medium walnut-stained beechwood stock for a lower price point. I found a Weaver KV60 3 or 5 power scope on eBay auctions made from 1950-1963 for the pre64 model 70's with factory rings in place. No click stops on this earlier model. One of the first variable power scopes to come out commercially. But the drilled & tapped mounting bases had to be replaced with dovetail bases to mount it on the model 70 Crosman. This rifle is such an accurate reproduction that I didn't have to move the rings!
model70weaver14.JPG

I found some UTG dovetail bases I had to use on the vintage factory rings;
utgscopebases.JPG

Last edited:
I have a first year, low serial number Model #70 Pellgun as well. Replica of the Winchester model 70 Ranger. Their base model with no checkering and medium walnut-stained beechwood stock for a lower price point. I found a Weaver KV60 3 or 5 power scope on eBay auctions made from 1950-1963 for the pre64 model 70's with factory rings in place. No click stops on this earlier model. One of the first variable power scopes to come out commercially. But the drilled & tapped mounting bases had to be replaced with dovetail bases to mount it on the model 70 Crosman. This rifle is such an accurate reproduction that I didn't have to move the rings!
Nice, unionrdr. Neat scope! Thanks for sharing pics. Curious what your low serial number is.

Very nice. Yes, that stamp format looks similar to the one I had (#00007226). Interesting to know that first 10k are probably first-year Model 70s.
I've been told that any serial number under 10K is considered low at any rate. But it does make it first year in this case. As far as I could find in my research so far.

Reactions: jbuchse17