• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

View for the morning

Memorial Day was windy and damp here in Delaware. Surf conditions were no good for fishing so I decided to visit one of my permissions. Brought coffee and donuts for the folks in the milking parlor. Set up in an old horse trailer attempting to stay dry. The top of the electric power pole is about 30 yards, a good staging area for the starlings, especially after the farmer runs the feeders. Using the Marauder FT .177 with JSB 10.34's, they kept landing for 3 hours. Had a good morning.

download.png
1590490302_6705793185eccf4be3ca9c6.93973240.JPG

Did not post any pictures of the starlings and sparrows that were my targets. I limit my shooting to the top of the electric pole, pellets fly into the woods behind the barns if I miss a shot. I wanted to emphasize the comfort level of my shooting position and staying hidden. If the quarry does not see you, it is much easier for them to land at the location.