video theft/ Ted's Holdover

We should all look out for the intellectual and property rights of all our members from Ted to ton ton doogy--or anyone who puts their time and effort into these videos. The winter pigeon hunt from Ted's Holdover is popping up with various authors--it seems to change all the time. The following is a link to one of the pirated videos.

I hope I am not publishing old news---but it seems these have just been put up--probably by hackers. Even though the publication date is old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcguHPqa4MQ

Bill,
I gather that might be the case. This video was listed under someone's name and an hour later ---after people had condemned him--it indicated a library had published it. The name was not Sabb, but Giles. But I went to a video the other day--made by someone who published a few--and it had been taken over by a political group in the Middle East.

I actually found an amazon product using an image for teds videos they cropped him out but if you a fan of teds you can ezaly tell its his boss you can see his range bag and you see the tree he sits under when he shoos with the cattle barn in the back I sent him a message but idk what happened with it I never looked to see if amazon had made the sellers remove the picture

I have been watching some tattooing repair/coverup videos of late(because I get a laugh at the background story of some truly bad tattoos) and the same vidoes can appear in the side bar of the one you are watching under several different authors.People repost what they like as from of flattery.Others maybe as a form of protest to what we do-Hunt. How do you protect intellectual property on Youtube.I've had dashcam footage of an accident I had edited into a compilation by others.Doesn't worry me.............unless some one's making a buck from it and not me.