• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video/ Seneca Eagle Claw .22

Good to see you've entered the Dark Side Mike. Look forward to your post with your beautiful new Eagle Claw and you're black kitty too ;-)

FX Boss n kitty.1605466430.jpg

Mike, I enjoyed your video. Like you, I have avoided the dark side, but I do have an Avenger on order to test the waters with a price point PCP that has all the features I would want.

I sure hope you're gonna be posting more videos in the future...I like your style. However, after your kitty moves on, consider a pug dog. Your cat has a ton of personality though! LOL 

Vance

Thank you !

Well we got our cat because we wanted to be dog free and independent and skooter allows us to do that

The avenger looks cool and 300.00 I watched ted video on it

I bought a knockoff pump from ali exspress the one like the nomad both 110 & 12 volt hook up but Iam also going to but a ebay pump that has good number of people using them and you hook up a bucket of water to have it water cooled that one will fill up bottles this one here

​​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H8kRueDiTM