• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video proof the squirrels are declaring war...

The quick back story on this gif is this morning I saw four older women out in a park doing tai chi with wooden staffs. When I said good morning to some friends on chat app I told them about seeing the four women. Also, I said to my friends, "either the women or preparing for war." Then I found this declaration of war gif and thought it perfect for here. :D

The gif cracked me up, I hope it does you too. 😂

image0.1618991621.gif

So when I was a kid, I lived in New Jersey, and my dad was a cop in Princeton, NJ. Well, he used to work nights when I was young and he sometimes would bring us donuts before we all woke up. Well, my older brother doesn't eat many sweets but he loves a good Boston cream donut. anyway, My dad goes upstairs to sleep, my mom who was watching a friends kid that morning was sleeping downstairs, and in Jersey, we lived in an old house, didn't have central heat and air so in the summertime, we opened up the windows and let the cool breeze come through the house. 

When my dad went up to sleep he woke up my brother (since there were 4 kids) he wanted my brother to get the donut specifically for him. My brother whose about 15 at the time, goes downstairs walks in the Kitchen, and BOOM there's a demon black Jersey Squirrel with his donut. He runs to my mom and she says STFU dont wake the baby get your dad.

My brother grabs me and says wake up, we gotta get Dad now! He runs upstairs and tells my dad this giant evil black squirrel is on the kitchen sink eating his donut, and my dad has to do something about it. So my dad grabs a .22LR, and he looks at my brother and says "we're gonna learn tactics and stealth sons." He and my dad proceeded to creep down the stairs, they pie off the doorway and come around the corner and they got this Squirrel in their crosshairs. That little bastard was still going to town and has chocolate all over his squirrel body, head deep in the cream. My brother loudly whispering as loud as he could "Get him, dad, get him that's my donut!". My dad aims center mass and pulls the Trigger. BOOM. The shot was loud in the house lol. My mom comes running out of her room WTF is wrong with you 3! Me and my brother dont pay attention at all because the Squirrel continued to have the most dramatic death I have ever seen. The Squirrel drops the donut, The round went through the hole so it's still perfectly intact. he drops it, grabs his center body that now has a .22 size hole in his body. Blood is literally squirting out of him, he's looking up confused and walks back and forth on the window pane literally painting our window with his blood, it was squirting like a hole in a hose. My mom was p*ssed!!

Needless to say I've been apart of this war for a long time now. Also my mom told my brother he couldn't eat the donut even though no blood got on the donuts just the window haha.