• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video of shooting Glow Sticks at Night

I have been planning on doing this forever, and finally got a chance to do so. Here is a video of shooting glow sticks at night...and the resulting "fall out", or "dribble out".

Here is a link to the video:

It took me a few shots to get my POI just right, so I shot a few of them twice to make sure that I broke up all of the insides sufficiently.

I did this as a competition when I was on the swat team. Me and the other sniper had a glow stick each hanging on the target. Goal was to stand behind rifle, drop down and shoot it before the other guy. I got the first shot off and heard alot of commotion from the peanut gallery watching. I looked over the scope and saw that I shot the other guy's glow stick. I then shot mine all before he even got a shot off. He was my elder by a decent amount so his excuse was he had trouble finding his target. This was all about 50-60 yards prone. Remington .308s. We are limited to a very short range

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SkeeterHawk
Just a fyi.

2. Are Glow Sticks Toxic if Broken​

Ooooo nicccce!!
While camping I use these to make glow trails/perimeter markings. used to: Cut em open after activation and tossing them at each other is a blast too. Butttttt dont get it on you. There's little glass slivers in there(that vial you break)fun nonetheless bc you can cut some and throw them which makes a spectacular glwoing mist that lands and makes the ground look like a blanket of stars. If done right(also near water)you can make it look like you are encapsulated in a galaxy😅🥴🤣🎩🤙