• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Video// A in depth look into the Benjamin Trail

Thanks, 4888blues, first real airgun I ever got. Bought from neighbor for $25, said was headed to town dump if I didn't want. Good cleaning, trigger modification, artillery hold, and preferred pellet (H&N Sniper Magnum) made for a decent shooter. Moved on to more easily accurate PCPs but glad to have this video should I ever re-visit and overhaul. WM

Thanks, 4888blues, first real airgun I ever got. Bought from neighbor for $25, said was headed to town dump if I didn't want. Good cleaning, trigger modification, artillery hold, and preferred pellet (H&N Sniper Magnum) made for a decent shooter. Moved on to more easily accurate PCPs but glad to have this video should I ever re-visit and overhaul. WM
Great to here. (y)
that front shroud cap has the four tiny holes , if you get back to the gun drill those tiny holes out bigger / a you tuber responding to the video did that on his and he said it tightened up his groups/ I'll need to do the same

Reactions: WorriedMan