VIDEO: .25 FX Wildcat @ 65 Yards

Thanks for posting your fantastic results. Very impressed.
I just sent my 25 cal Wildcat into AOA for what appears to be the first accuracy issue.
When first received I did a shot string which resulted in an average of 910 fps with JSB's, es of 15 fps with fill of 3300 psi which my gun showed only 215 bar. Fell off regulator on shot 46 at about 138 bar.
At 25 yards all was good with basically one enlarged hole.
4 trips to the 50 yd range however ended with poi shifting 1 to 1 1/2 inches thoughout 8 5 shot groups and groups range from 0.6 to 1.5 inches at 50 yards, with only 3 out of 30 groups being under 3/4 inch.
If I heard of these results from a gun everyone else has such good results with I would guess its the guy behind the trigger, but my 22cal Bobcat consistantly does around 0.5 or sometimes better at 50 yards.
Tried H & N baracuda, Benjamin's, FTT, and AA with only AA being usable.
Looking forward to AOA's answer to the problem.

In my opinion, I believe the Wildcat should be equally accurate as the Bobcat for the shots taken between 230-180 bar. In the video, I had the gun tethered to my carbon fiber bottle which had 225 bar +/- air in it. That may have contributed to the accuracy I was getting.

You should try the FX pellets if you haven't already. They were the most accurate pellets in my Wildcat.

Scott

Well Hopefuuly AOA will fix the prooblem. Its my thought that it might be the barrel needs to be crowned and lapped to remove imperfections. Charles Frear formerly of Wildwest Airguns did that and smoothed the breach inlet on my 25 cal Cricket and its now a tack driver.
bty Charles now has is own busniess Georgia Airguns ([email protected]
He is the best airgun guy I know.