Vevor portable

Got one of these all in one little $300 orange pumps. Quieter than I expected. 3 fills from 130 to 250 bar so far and no problems filling the 580cc tank. Takes about 5-6 minutes at 55 deg in my shop. Digital temp gauge gets up to 27 C so that still pretty cool for an oil less water less rig. Only 15C temp rise over 6 minutes. 

I will try to get back from time to time and report on how this thing holds up.

I'm inclined to believe that many of these compressor failings are due to operator error. I did a few break in runs with just the fill hose on and let it rest and cool in between. Went from 100 bar x2 then 200 bar x2 and 300 bar x2. All these runs were just short of 1 minute. Then I removed the fill hose and changed out the filter cartridge. Since I don't fill past 250 I think I have met the pressure test. On the test runs I found no dirt or debris or any moisture in the filter that may have been left in the system during manufacture. Till next time. 

So far all good except for using it thru the 110v inverter outlet on my Silverado pickup truck. Inverter outlet just does not have the juice it needs to keep the compressor running once it starts to build any pressure at all. I have not tried to use it with the straight battery cable connection. I usually refill when my bottle gets down to 140 bar. From there to 250 bar takes about 8-10 minutes and the auto shutoff works perfectly so far. Digital temp gage shows about 37C after 10 minutes compressor run time.

So far all good except for using it thru the 110v inverter outlet on my Silverado pickup truck. Inverter outlet just does not have the juice it needs to keep the compressor running once it starts to build any pressure at all. I have not tried to use it with the straight battery cable connection. I usually refill when my bottle gets down to 140 bar. From there to 250 bar takes about 8-10 minutes and the auto shutoff works perfectly so far. Digital temp gage shows about 37C after 10 minutes compressor r i do not have a compressor like yours, but you will get a better conection hooking straight to the battery..