• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Vevor portable compressor not building pressure

Wanted to see if anyone had experience troubleshooting Vevor portable compressor issues (like the one below)? Mine runs as normal, but won't build pressure. This happened a few months ago, and I cleaned the check valve and that fixed the issue. I've tried that again, as well as replacing the burst disc, and checked all hoses/connections for leaks, but it is still not working. The compressor is a little over a year old, but hasn't had that much run time. Was hoping it would last longer than it has.

shopping

BT,
Sorry to hear this, Biohazardman, a member very knowledgeable on HPA compressors, stated a year to year and a half is the most one can reasonably expect from similar oilless, waterless, high-speed fan-cooled compressors. If you've done the deadhead (pictured), soapy water in spray bottle test, and all connections are leak-free, consider it's time for rebuild. Best of Luck, WM
IMG_20220326_223819.jpg