• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vevor pcp compressor

Ynot,
Sounds like a compressor problem, dying deadheaded is not normal. Vevor makes different 4500 psi model compressors, if yours is a high-speed fan only cooled model, Biohazardman, a knowledgeable HPA compressor guy, states a year to year and a half lifetime is all one can realistically expect. Might consider time to rebuild though most report limited success in that endeavor. WM
Thank you very much for your input.

Reactions: WorriedMan
I have a vevor high pressure 4500psi. It runs and pumps air until I hook it up to my rifle. Then the motor bogs down and stops. What could cause this? Thanks for your time
you need to connect to the rifle then with bleeder valve open, start pump and once it gets up to speed close bleeder valve. now the pump should charge up rifle

I have a vevor high pressure 4500psi. It runs and pumps air until I hook it up to my rifle. Then the motor bogs down and stops. What could cause this? Thanks for your time
Mine does the same thing Trying to figure out what it is wrong You don't happen to have a manual with the parts List If you can send a photo shot Would really appreciate it If I find out what's wrong with mine I will let you know

Mine does the same thing Trying to figure out what it is wrong You don't happen to have a manual with the parts List If you can send a photo shot Would really appreciate it If I find out what's wrong with mine I will let you know
I had the same happen to my compressor. After trying everything I could think of I narrowed it down to a bad motor. Well a new motor didn't fix it. It turned out to be a stuck or sticking check valve

Reactions: Gmon
I had the same happen to my compressor. After trying everything I could think of I narrowed it down to a bad motor. Well a new motor didn't fix it. It turned out to be a stuck or sticking check valve

Thank you for the info I was going to take it apart And clean Everything Also I was going to figure out a Double bearing System To get it running more Smoother I don't like the design It's basically a bearing banking around In a box To push the piston Doesn't sound good at all I already had to replace one bearing After 4 months I only use it 1 day a week About 30 minutes Not long at all

Its the pump head and cylinder. You can find parts for the Tuxing that will fit but they are darn near half the price of the compressor after shipping. My vevor did the same thing at 2000 psi. Reached out to vevor through Amazon. Had to send them a video of it happening. They eventually sent the entire cylinder assembly and I asked for a check valve cause it was all rusted too. The whole process took about a month. Got the parts and it worked for two fills on the flash pup before the power supply crapped out....again. I had already replaced once before. I suppose I will see if the darn thing will work off the car battery before I buy another power supply. I may get a 600 watt power supply this time and never use it unless I must.

I bought a yong heng while waiting on the parts for the vevor and I'm never looking back. Totally rebuildable and parts seem to be everywhere. Wish I would have started there but I was being cheap and I was a bit turned off by the water and oil. After setting it up its really not a big deal. I'm only filling my guns but ill probably get a couple small buddy bottles.

Reactions: Shaky2