• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vevor pcp compressor

I may have read it wrong.. my bad ... just know the concern I have is H2O in the tank we have the same problem w scuba tanks -- I know scuba fill stations have crazy filter options
Just curious of options on compressors ... will be reaching out to some dive shops in Key Biscayne and also near Sacramento Ca today focus will be on getting material on other Compressors.. ( my main concern is not around PV=NRT ) but more on
pi = niRTm \ Vm
No I’m just skeptical of these HP compressors. Lots of reliability issues. I know it stinks to pay 10 bucks to get a bottle filled each time but I know it’s clean air and I know my bottle will be good for 15 years unless I do something really dumb.

As far as filters for compressors search target forge on YouTube. He just did a video on compressor filters. I think it’s titled cheap filters don’t equal good. He talks with another shop owner out there in cali somewhere that makes filters. He has a small one called the carette. It’s pricy at 300 bucks but would be great piece of mind.

No I’m just skeptical of these HP compressors. Lots of reliability issues. I know it stinks to pay 10 bucks to get a bottle filled each time but I know it’s clean air and I know my bottle will be good for 15 years unless I do something really dumb.

As far as filters for compressors search target forge on YouTube. He just did a video on compressor filters. I think it’s titled cheap filters don’t equal good. He talks with another shop owner out there in cali somewhere that makes filters. He has a small one called the carette. It’s pricy at 300 bucks but would be great piece of mind.
You're fortunate to find a place that will fill your bottle, let alone do it for $10. Many (most?) don't have that option.