• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Vevor pcp compressor

I was going to purchase a carbon fiber bottle offline for $400 when I stumbled across across Vevor compressor for $400 so instead of buying a carbon fiber bottle I purchased a portable PCP compressor and I love it I have filled my rifle at least 30 times with no problems 
IMG_20211229_085455_654.1641266996.jpg

I bought this unit as well a couple of months ago to charge my 480cc bottle. Loud and the fan squeals at ear shattering Dbs, but it sure is fast. Immediately had a problem with the quick disconnect on the hose (not the filter connect, the other end). Tightened the connection as far as it would go which in turn compressed the white nylon washer so much that the hole in the middle almost closed up completely. Added a second washer and tried again…still leaked at the threads at 220 bar, then lost pressure and needle on the gauge dropped slowly.

Called customer service number and spoke to a nice guy out in California who triages calls for a number of Chinese companies and vendors I think, he was very helpful and told me I’d get a text from the parent company (whoever that is, I have no idea) in a couple of days. They contacted me as promised the next day, apologized for the faulty part and my trouble and offered to pay for repairs if I took it to a local shop of my choosing. I said no, I want a refund because the hose leaks and I was afraid a replacement would leak as well. The Foster fittings and fill hose treads are not machined well. They got back to me and asked if I’d be happy with a $160.00 refund and keep the machine (I paid $323.00 for the unit). I said no, I’d like a replacement only if I could return that for a full refund if that one was faulty too or a full refund and please send a shipping label.

They got back to me the next day and offered to send me a new compressor (not just the hose) and keep the first one as well, don’t bother to return it.

Two days later I received the new unit. Haven’t tried it yet because my FX impact m3 bottle is full. At least I have two compressors now and all the spare parts I need.

The Vevor customer service was very reasonable I’d say and they responded to all my texts the following day. I’m impressed. Just hope the compressor doesn’t leak

VEVOR Orange pump similar to the GX-CS3 failed after 9 weeks conclusion: Amazon coordinator put me in contact with the vendor rep Vinson via email. Vinson requested a description of the failure and pictures. After two weeks of emails with Vinson VEMIXO the Vevor vendor sent me a new replacement and keep the broken one. 
With the help of YouTube I was able to disassemble the pump. But I was not able to isolate the failure. I’m now in search of the piston rebuild kit….any ideas?

So far I haven't had any issues I was able to feel my guns up when I'm out in the field from the battery on my truck

They state to run no more than 20~30 minutes at a time... only reason is I think I have the shoebox model not the stand up one...
I do not know if I am expecting more from it or if I am being over cautions.. so if you do not mind I wanted to compare some variables with you and ask some silly questions.
does the temp rises quickly within 3 minutes to like 33C and keeps climbing are you experiencing a similar heating curve?
Did you add another filter for water or notice excessive moisture in the units output?
What is the temp you are averaging and any issues with premature pressure cutoff?

No idea how you came to that conclusion from my post. Lol
I may have read it wrong.. my bad ... just know the concern I have is H2O in the tank we have the same problem w scuba tanks -- I know scuba fill stations have crazy filter options
Just curious of options on compressors ... will be reaching out to some dive shops in Key Biscayne and also near Sacramento Ca today focus will be on getting material on other Compressors.. ( my main concern is not around PV=NRT ) but more on
pi = niRTm \ Vm