Vevor Compressor

I just acquired a Vevor compressor (Orange cover) and filled the rifle according to instructions. After the fill the automatic shut off did what it was designed to do. I then left the fan running and bled the airline. I left the fan running according to the manual. The Led readout began flashing an "E" and a number. Not sure what that meant. Hopefully someone could inform me as to what it means. Empty? Error? Would appreciate anyone with an answer.

Not familiar with that name. In general if the auto stop triggers you will get an E something error. It only means the compressor has stopped and will happen every time auto stop is used. Can be cleared by turning the compressor to off, But for your own peace of mind would suggest writing the code down and looking it up before your warranty runs out. Have some fun shooting! Eric

Here is all I could find from Vevor.

VE3 compressor will automatically stop filling on the following situations:The air pressure reaches the set value;Continuously inflate for about 25 minutes;The temperatures get 85℃(185F).If you sound an alarm and display an alarm code,please click the "compressor" button to cancel the alarm.The portability, safety and durability has always been our designers' top priority. An adjustable pressure gauge, bleed valve and bursting disc, which make the compressor more secure and stable.