Vevor compressor

I don't know about the water cooled Yong Heng clone but none of the water-less, oil-less compressors Vevor or otherwise have much of a lifespan. Still they are 12V and if that's what you need that's what you gets.

They are not meant to fill anything but guns and doing more will damage or destroy them in short order. Don't use them more than needed, don't start them with pressure in the line and never overheat them.

If you can manage without the 12V get a Yong Heng it's a better design and will last for years if not abused to badly.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-dedicated-yong-heng-subforum/#post-1127767

Fly,

Here she is. The copper colored water-separator ($125) by back wall is for high humidity in Florida garage, however, most go with just gold filter ($59.) There is a 10" box fan beside compressor. I use a 5 gallon bucket, on a stool, inside laundry sink for cooling water and ice jugs. 
IMG_20211120_114013.1640315148.jpg

WM

I have one. Had for a few months. It's noisy, but does the job. I have the auto shut off version. I think it needs a better water filter.I haven't taken it to 4500psi, only 4100. It does 3000 very fast. I guess we'll see if it holds up. Maybe rebuild parts might become availavle. I used to hand pump my Hatsan Bull Boss, but after getting a Texan, I'm like screw this.

Bought one lat month. Till now it works as advirtised. Fills the gun really fast and fills my 3L scuba tank 10minutes at a time (I let it cool in between) up to 280bars in an ok time. Its more then enough for my needs.
I was just scared when It started smoking for first use. I changed the oil after it ran for some minutes and all is fine for now.
Just hope that is lasts. the performance is right on spot for me.

Well this is a old post I see has popped up again I posted in Dec 2021 & I did buy the Vevor. After using it
for many fills my thoughts. It noisy, but been fairly a good compressor. Would I buy again, no. You can not
fine parts for them. No matter what small cheap Chinese compressor you buy, you will need parts. The main
thing is the high compressor side rings or seals what ever you want to call them. With out them your Vevor
compressor is done. I still have mine but have replaced it & now it is a kept for spare parts. High pressure seals
are just something that need replacing after so many fills no matter the brand. For the new guy trying to decide
I have as all the others here have had the same decision to make. It is your nickel, but what you decide buy something you can get parts for. These compressor are not hard-to service as long as you can get parts. Vevor
will give you the run around on this, but be leave my I have been there done that.

Fly

Last edited:
Bought a Vevor through WalMart online last week. Fired it up today. The auto shutoff doesn't work most of the time- its like there isn't a good electrical connection between the set point and when the indicator needle touches it.
Fedex is picking it up tomorrow for the trip back.
If the same i got it in bookmarks just in case .. from gured for topping a gun off it was fine , hmmm... (Oh, the shoebox type)