• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"Vevor Compressor, you have been found guilty of grossly insufficient quality and resisting repair. I hereby sentence you...

One call and instant refund? You called Walmart?
Mine worked 7 times. After many emails and China pretending to be Walmart, I don’t think ole Sam is Chinese, they are sending me a circuit board and a transformer.

Yes, I agreed to that. I will install the parts and see what happens.
If it fails again, at least I now know what to do.
Yep. A guy named Jorge answered, I explained the situation and gave him the order number, then he put me on hold to confer with his supervisor briefly. When he came back on it was "full refund, no need to send the unit back." I said, "You, sir, are getting a five star rating on your survey right now."

I showed that I tried to resolve it and was very patient through the email chain. The nastygram was well after all other options were exhausted. That's what did it, I'm sure.

Reactions: 450BM
Reading your thread title and having recently watched some Twilight Zone marathons, I am immediately reminded of a particular episode:

Vevor - "You are obsolete!"

Obsolete man.jpg

I am a little disappointed in the durability. You need a bigger gun.
If I end up shooting mine, I will use the 6.8mm and make holes.
I agree with One Man on the method of punishment. Let that which it was meant to serve mete out the punishment To the offender.
After reading this I have a NomadII that I am just waiting to die again. It may suffer the same fate. Would make for an entertaining thread, dead air cooled compressors and their last act.

You need a bigger gun.
That's what she said! Anyway, I almost got the .357 but liked the cheaper ammo and the fact that I have another .30 cal gun (AEA .30 HP SS) that can share the stockpile. The video of the .357 version firing right through a steel drum almost sold me on it, though... ain't gonna lie.

Reactions: Struckat
Vevor should go into the target biz...
Shooting airguns does so much to remind me of my non-politically correct youth - when we would take old junk out to some 'less-formal' shooting ranges and perforate it with our Ruger 10/22's.

Now I can only do this in my back yard, using air rifles. One recent 'find' of other fun stuff to perforate is old motorcycle helmets. You don't even have to be mad at them to shoot them - but they do age-out (less safe) and some tend to get pretty stinky over time and just can't be cleaned effectively any more.

So off to the back yard airgun range with them!

Reactions: One-Man_Riot
One call and instant refund? You called Walmart?
Mine worked 7 times. After many emails and China pretending to be Walmart, I don’t think ole Sam is Chinese, they are sending me a circuit board and a transformer.

Yes, I agreed to that. I will install the parts and see what happens.
If it fails again, at least I now know what to do.
I noticed theres ones sold by walmart and the ones not (3ed party).. so i tend to just look at items sold and shipped by walmart and exclude the 3ed party sellers.. the walmart ones all have that 90 day return the rest dont.. maybe thats still a farce , i don't know.

Reactions: One-Man_Riot