"Vevor Compressor, you have been found guilty of grossly insufficient quality and resisting repair. I hereby sentence you...

...to be immediately transported to an appropriate location and Terminated."

IMG_6487.JPG
"Does the condemned have anything to say? No? Very well."

IMG_6505.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6491.JPGIMG_6504.JPG
"It's not revenge... it's more of a... a reckoning." - Doc Holiday

So what did the accused do to warrant such a severe penalty of the firing squad and not even a blindfold?
It showed up a week late, blew the 120v transformer on the fifth fill forcing me to use the car battery, then stopped building pressure beyond 1000 psi, then kept popping the breaker, then refused to cooperate after extensive servicing and replacement of parts by me personally and further delaying my new foray into the air gunning world... shall I continue?

I bought it from Vevor but THROUGH Walmart.com. One call and a detailed explanation got me a full refund and no need to return it. This sealed its fate.

The condemned declined the blindfold.

I’m not sure I would have been satisfied shooting it with an air rifle. I think I’d want to rip it up with a high velocity and fast firing powder burner…
I can't shoot a firearm within 5 miles of here without the SWAT team showing up. And I'm not through with this thing. Not by a damn sight. Standby for night video close-up and close range with the lighter hollow points. we have .30 caliber semi-auto madness on deck...

but if you look at it from a positive way. you could be wrong !
This is positive. I was able to enjoy my new air guns tremendously today, enjoyment this defective product deprived me of and further exasperated the situation by refusing to work after hours spent on repairs. I was able to confirm the accuracy and settings on my brand new guns and optics while releasing the frustrations caused by my target.

Reactions: 450BM