• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vevor compressor even cheaper.

I would have bought one as well at $110 just as a backup had I seen this post in time. Heck of a deal, and as stated, possibly an error, but maybe they were over stocked and dumping them near cost.

FYI, for those that didn't notice, the water separator is smaller on the Vevor version, similar to earlier Yong Heng models. Maybe someone who has used both sizes can chime in as to how well it works. As long as you are adding a another large water separator in line it shouldn't make much difference. I recently bought a Yong Heng with the bigger water separator on it and with the lower humidity where I am I don't get much water out of it with a single gun fill with no water in the second black one that came with it, I am adding a larger double separator and organic filter after the black filter just in case for filling an SCBA tank.

View attachment 300034 View attachment 300035
Aint ya showing left on one then right on da other side instead of same side parts ?

Walmart got 2 for like 179 and 196 peinex brand.. just a fyi

Will probably last 4 fills. Lol. Man this is super tempting. Dang 100 bucks is a 100 bucks though. Feel like I’d be spending a hundy on something guaranteed to break. I’d be willing to be there are part compatibility issues with yong heng.
Had one about three years now, had to rebuild once but sure it was my fault as I turned an oring sideways in my quick release fitting and ran the pump not realizing it. I always make sure to let the cooling water run for at least ten minutes after I turn the pump off. I also always wait for the pump to return to preuse temp before filling another gun. Don’t know about others but my yong heng has given me good service

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see a scientific study on cooling with water that is colder than the recommended temperature range vs kept within the recommended specs at all times.
cold as u can, dive cylinder we put ina water batch to keep the temp down as much as we can - otherwise air contracts when it cools
colder water, less time to fill(denser air, shorter time compressor runs

I received my Vevor Compressor yesterday evening. I am optimistic about the purchase and I will begin setting up my system this weekend to test it out.

The only thing that I am trying to run down is compatibility of the YH top end running on the Vevor. I heard mention by some folks that they retro-fitted the YH top end piston assembly on their Vevor. I posted on the other forum to see if anyone could provide any detail as to whether it is just a straight bolt on affair or if any modifications are required.

Rickrick thanks for posting this deal, I hope to get good usage out of this setup.

-PJ

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickrick
I’ve had mine for a couple of days now. It arrived well packed and everything in good shape. it has worked just fine to fill a couple of guns and a hatsan 1.6L fill station. I haven’t filled above 3600 psi in what is probably a misguided effort to break the thing in a bit before filling to 4500 psi

The filter is smaller and takes smaller “tampons” than the Yong Heng - like the inserts for a hand pump. Not going to do much I imagine other than trap droplets or dust.

Fingers crossed this thing holds up for a while because as has likely been pointed out, finding parts is probably going to be a challenge.

Weird thing is that the manual looks like it’s for a yong Heng. The cover says it is for model YH-QB01 and the compressor in the diagrams looks like my Yong Heng and not like the new vevor. Guessing maybe these are two divisions of the same company?

The question i have is, what is the model number of this compressor? It’s not a YH-QB01, so what exactly IS it? EDIT: found a specification sheet for this with the model number: GYDQBST1.8KWMC

Last edited: