Vevor compressor even cheaper.

I've got only a few hours of run time on mine but I'm still very pleased with it. I use secolube oil and I manage to keep it under 45C when filling my two 68cc tanks from 2800 psi to 4500 psi back to back.
At $110 price I just bought another one for a backup spare.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
In australia they are about AU$200
i would not wanna fill a 15l dive cylinder- but they work great for small fills - no issues yet- 1 hr run time - i replaced oil at 1hr, still fairly clear Shell Corena P150, its what i use in my bauer compressor made for hi pressure
I do have dive compressor- a bauer - but the vevor is small -semi portable and easy to use
under 2 mins to fill
It would have been nice to have a good water trap inline - something i might have to make

Reactions: Rickrick
One thing is certain.
I started with an 'orange' 12v/110v portable compressor only because at the time it was about the cheapest thing out there that I was assuming would be a reliable option.
I rebuilt it 4 times before it finally wasn't worth the rebuild kit costs any longer and the portability of the 12v never came into play for me. And then this vevor showed up for around $200.
I don't need the auto shutoff becuause I never trusted the one on the other compressor, one failure of it and things get frustrating fast, so I always watch the psi when filling.

Just like shot placement is critical for an airgun's hunting performance, extra care is critical for any of these less expensive compressors, abuse any of them and their lives are shortened. Use proper oil, keep them as cool as possible, don't push them beyond what you need and they should give you a long service.

Honestly unless we can afford a high end compressor, or really need to, this option is great.
Unless someone has taken apart and compared these clones with the yong heng it's safe to assume they are made with the same parts.

Think about how many products here in the US are made by the same companies but have different names. Tires, house air conditioners, laundry products and a host of other items we buy. then we just pay more for the more popular name on them.

Reactions: Yote
I've got only a few hours of run time on mine but I'm still very pleased with it. I use secolube oil and I manage to keep it under 45C when filling my two 68cc tanks from 2800 psi to 4500 psi back to back.
At $110 price I just bought another one for a backup spare.

Rickrick,

Thanks for posting this and very timely! My Rover Mini gave up the ghost yesterday after only its 3rd fill. I stood by and kept checking it for heat and then it starts smoking and stops.

I ordered the Vevor you linked above and hope to have better luck with this unit. Take care fellow Texan 👍

-PJ

Reactions: Rickrick
Rickrick,

Thanks for posting this and very timely! My Rover Mini gave up the ghost yesterday after only its 3rd fill. I stood by and kept checking it for heat and then it starts smoking and stops.

I ordered the Vevor you linked above and hope to have better luck with this unit. Take care fellow Texan 👍

-PJ
Will probably last 4 fills. Lol. Man this is super tempting. Dang 100 bucks is a 100 bucks though. Feel like I’d be spending a hundy on something guaranteed to break. I’d be willing to be there are part compatibility issues with yong heng.

Will probably last 4 fills. Lol. Man this is super tempting. Dang 100 bucks is a 100 bucks though. Feel like I’d be spending a hundy on something guaranteed to break. I’d be willing to be there are part compatibility issues with yong heng.
Trucker3573

You are probably right. 😂

I need something in the short term to give me some time to research a better solution. There is a ton of info that I am combing through for the Bauer, Coltri and TXEDT032. I believe it is time to follow the "buy once cry once" philosophy. hopefully I can get a month or two out of it until I make an upgraded purchase. 🤞

-PJ

Dear customer,

Thank you for your purchase! We have received your order.
Unfortunately, the product you ordered has been sold out in the warehouse closest to you.
We do have products in another warehouse, but it's too far from your address.
It will result in higher freight than the product price. Therefore we had to cancel the order.
We have refunded to your original account, you will receive a refund within 5 days.
If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Irene
Aparently Vevor