• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vevor Air Compressor

I envy you. I got this same one and have had nothing but problems. Transformer blew on fill number five. Started using the 12v side on the car (NOT convenient at all) when after about five more fills the compressor kept bogging down and blowing the fuse. I have since torn it all down, cleaned everything, replaced the check valve and a few other things. No dice. It puts out air until I hook it up to the gun. Then it immediately bogs down again and pops the breaker. I have spent HOURS frigging with this stupid thing and maybe one hour of shooting. GX compressor on the way now.

If you purchased it from Vevor it should be under warranty for 1 year.

Reactions: TxHPA
Not sure how ThomasT's compressor is working but mine just keeps on filling my Avenger up to 300bar and shutting off, like it's supposed to.
It may not be the fastest but it gets the job done.
Hello @AmosBurton

Mine is working just great. I have over 10-hours of run time on it now and not any problems to date. If this keeps on working this good it will be one of the best investments that I have made in the PCP stuff. Shooting out in my shop just the other day for almost 7 hours, so you can imagine how many times I used it to fill up one of my Pistols. This has taken a big load off the Yong Heng compressor and now using it just to fill the rifles.

ThomasT

They make great targets, too!

E6B4B4E3-564D-49C0-9DB8-DA3C806AAAC8.jpeg8C943F00-7BFD-41AA-8187-B88CC54E08DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, quick question, I found 2 Vevor compressors, one with external PSU and manual shut off and one with internal PSU and automatic shut off, the diff is 50$, will it be best to just buy the cheap one for 195$ that is doing the same as the autostop 250$ or just go and buy the more expensive 250$
Hello @Prince_a

I bought the one with internal PSU and the auto shutoff. I stand at the machine and watch it filling and let it auto shut off. but keep a close eye on it.

Here is a photo of the one I purchased.

ThomasT
Vevor Air Compressor -100.jpg

Last edited:
I found the same model in Walmart for 249$, they also give you the option for extended warranty for another 34$ ( Allstate insurance ) for 3 years.
did u get your compressor from EBAY ?

My first one was from Vevor and the second was from Amazon. Another member posted a discount code and it dropped the price down under 200. I did get the extended warranty for 30 bucks more. Watch for sales, I'll try to find the discount code, but it might not work.

I don't want to open another topic so i ll post it here because its the same brand. I received this message from Ebay. I bought this compressor and so far it hasnt given me any problems, but this message made me afraid to use it . What do you guys tell me has anyone , else bought this model ?

Hello andreua,
We take product safety very seriously. We’re reaching out to you because an item you purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. We recommend that you stop using this product. If you have questions about the item(s), please reach out to the seller or the manufacturer. Item details are listed below.

Items reported by Government bodies or agencies are removed to ensure compliance with any local, federal, or international laws and regulations. The item listed is not permitted for sale on eBay. It does not meet minimum UK safety standards for the Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016. Please do not relist.

If you have any problems, we recommend that you contact your payment provider to dispute the charge.

Item details: 403169766791 - VEVOR 28MPA High Pressure Air Pump Scuba PCP Compressor Auto-Stop 24V 110V 220V

If you have questions, please go to "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

Thanks,