Vevor 4500 compressor

I just got a Vevor compressor a couple weeks ago. Being out of work for a few weeks, my tanks were getting pretty low. So I tried to fry this $160 plus change unit. So far, I have filled 13 different rifles and pistols at least once as they have been sitting in the gun case. Most empty from months of non use. I also filled 1 empty 60 min tank, 1 empty 45 min tank, 1 empty 30 min tank from 0 to 4500 psi. And my favorite 30 min tank 3 1/2 times From about 2500 to 4500 psi. Not to mention my small 4500 Ninja tank and my small Air Venturi tanks 4 or 5 times each. A couple of my buddies and I have been doing a lot of rabbit hunting with the Wingshot and squirrel hunting with several rifles and pistols. Plus I had a lot of cast slugs that we blew through with the .40, .45 and .50 bigbores. This compressor has impressed the ll out of me. I have 4 Shoe Box compressors and this unit has blown them away. I believe it has paid for itself already! Other than the unit shutting off every 25 min, I have had no issues. I did add a better water separator and have not noticed any moister at the tank end of the whip. But it does piss a lot of water at the pressure relief when bled. It is fast and the auto fill shutoff has been very close to the gauge reading. Not that I trust it. I know that there are about 5 different looking and size Vevors out there. This is the smaller one with the internal power supply and switch’s/buttons and LEDs on the top. I sure am not saying to buy it. But I already have another one on order. THIS WAS JUST A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

This is the Vevor I bought. Nothing special about it. It just works. As for water filters, I am using 3 of the ones pictured on the compressor. $10 each on EBay. Seeing as there is no precompressor, I have no way to filter moisture before the compressor.

IMG_2100.jpeg