Vevor 12v compressors, how is it with spare/repair parts?

From what i've read after digging deeper, Vevor offers basically no warantee or parts. If the compressor breaks within the first year (warantee period) they offer a partial refund.
Yeah i'll pass on this one.
Yong Heng remains popular for those not able, or willing, to make the big money jump to higher end compressors. Lack of portability is a downside but an SCBA tank, filled by the YH, will suffice. As long as the owner treats them well, longevity and dependability, along with ease of repair with low cost, easily available parts, makes an authentic Yong Heng a no-brainer. WM

I have a Vevor I made some a couple mods to it but it has been excellent for me filling PcPs it is portable and can run 12vor 120v. The test will come when I start filling small Guppy size tanks with it.
If it gets too hot I will make a cooling coil system from 1/4" soft copper tubing for the pump with disconnects and a inline pump the idea is to pump cold water that has been sitting in my garage refer in a 5 gal bucket and if that heats up to fast then put in my freezer for a bit.