Veteran shooter but total NEWB to modern airgunning delightfully baffled!

anomad, TKS, didn't even think about that, my daughter is an EMT so fire dept connections not a prob. Camp (jimmy) I had seen that there was a club down that way. I will join y'all once hunting season is over and before trout season starts :) .... sometimes its hard to decide which big boy toy to go out and play with. Again tks bud, I will give ya a yell when I am going to be heading down. I noticed that Benjamin has a new pcp in .177 coming out that only uses 2,000 psi. Maybe for me this would be a good entry PCP gun. What do yall think ? I don't have any .177 rifles yet and have been wanting one and really don't want another break bbl.

Livit
That's great to hear. Look forward to your visit. That $149 Wildfire sure sounds like the deal at only $149? Time will tell if it's a game changer or not? I loaned another friend my Gen 1 Marauder and my Benjamin Disco to play with for a month and he chose the Marauder so I sold it to him and sold the Disco via the classifieds on another forum.
Personally I would choose the Marauder over the Disco also, and I hear Crosman, is finally coming out with a regulated Marauder from the factory. Really looking forward to this new Marauder. Lots of new guns coming out this year. It's truly the Golden age of the air rifle. Look forward to meeting you.
Happy Trails
Jimmy