• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Veteran 2 ?

Utah Airguns and Talon Tunes stock the Vet 2 tube versions but not the cf bottles yet. I am definitely chomping at the bit to try a bottle version when they come out. I’ve owned several Vet standards and compacts but sold them all to try other brands. I almost bought a new Vet until I saw a few Vet 2 videos come out. Now contemplating between the Vet 2 or the Prophet 3? Decisions, decisions decisions?!?!? 🤔
I wanna try the Vet 2 also....
I test the P3 .30 tommorrow..

20230616_182843.jpg

Reactions: robster01
Ok, did some tricks with the checking acct and now placed an order for a 22 cal vet 2. I should get it next week. Will post a couple short amatuer videos from my phone here with my thoughts.

Looking forward to your review . You can bet it's going to be a great shooter. Do you have a chronograph ? . Would be interesting to see what the factory tune is like . Are you using it for hunting or long range shooting or competition ?

Looking forward to your review . You can bet it's going to be a great shooter. Do you have a chronograph ? . Would be interesting to see what the factory tune is like . Are you using it for hunting or long range shooting or competition ?
Pesting yes, shooting long range yes, I don’t shoot competition. Yes I have a chrony. I will find out what my gun does, and what it doesn’t.

Reactions: Headshots
I am always interested in airgun improvements/changes. Checked out the ads, etc on the new model. So far, I am still very happy with my standard Vet (old model). Very robust build quality and dead on accurate. I'll have to address a little second stage trigger creep but that will take no time at all. Have had this gun for al most two years and it holds air perfectly. I don't mind the cocking lever location.