• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Very pleased with my purchase!

New member here. I’ve been an air gunner since cub scouts in the early 80’s. Dad’s old Red Ryder was my first gun, then a Crossman 760, some pistols, and now PCP’s like the great .22 & .25 Airforce Condor SS and the BSA R-10 with a huma. I’m a plinker, a backyard can kicker, and I use my rifles for some pest control from time to time. My most recent purchases are a classic Blue Streak (push down safety) & an AEA HP Carbine. I got the AEA from The Pellet Shop. I went with the 450cc bottle carbine for the larger round count and the backyard quiet sound. The price was right (cheaper than most I found), the service was extremely fast (especially since it was shortly before Christmas), and the chat was helpful. Service after the fact (I just had some general new buyer questions) was awesome. They text me and we had the conversation that way. 100% positive experience from a great seller who understands service. I’m very pleased. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I’ll be glad to chime in with help where I can!