Very Light Scope for Hatsan Jet

It didn't work out very well. No AO so could not focus on target at 13 yards. Might have worked better at distance but I didn't try it outside at my 22 yard range. I replaced it with the BugBuster 3-9x40 AO which isn't much heavier nor much costlier.
I had some Amazon gift cards and ordered a Vector Veyron. At 18 or so ounces and some good feedback from AGN, Ill give it a try. Plus free returns on Amazon 😬

Does anyone have any experience with bestsight ? I had enough rewards points on a card to order the 4-16 compact scope. Guessing it’s a typical cheap China clone scope but are they particularly bad? Figure worth a shot for 49 bucks and can always send it back. I sent back two monstrum scopes as they were 200 dollar junk. Had some better luck with UTG for sure. Hopefully this will pan out.

Does anyone have any experience with bestsight ? I had enough rewards points on a card to order the 4-16 compact scope. Guessing it’s a typical cheap China clone scope but are they particularly bad? Figure worth a shot for 49 bucks and can always send it back. I sent back two monstrum scopes as they were 200 dollar junk. Had some better luck with UTG for sure. Hopefully this will pan out.

if it helps,
i just recently picked up a bestsight 4-16x44 ao full size,
and its surprisingly pretty clear,
reticle is decent with lots of aim points,
although apparently i am a complete slave to FFP,
and am not allowed to love SFP scopes anymore lol

clicks are a bit mushy but move smoothly and track well,
comes with dovetail & picatinny rings
(cheap but hey)
a sunshade and scope level too,
pretty damn good for 50 bucks imo.

it has claimed the spot of my favorite cheap scope.

heres the one i got.

if it helps,
i just recently picked up a bestsight 4-16x44 ao full size,
and its surprisingly pretty clear,
reticle is decent with lots of aim points,
although apparently i am a complete slave to FFP,
and am not allowed to love SFP scopes anymore lol

clicks are a bit mushy but move smoothly and track well,
comes with dovetail & picatinny rings
(cheap but hey)
a sunshade and scope level too,
pretty damn good for 50 bucks imo.

it has claimed the spot of my favorite cheap scope.

heres the one i got.

Glad to hear as that is the exact one I ordered. Doesn’t sound bad for 50 dollars . Will report back once I get it and use it. Thank you.