• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Very Impressive Bang for the Buck Scope for 60 yds. & in

Hi Everyone,
So I used to be "That guy" that wanted this magnificent magnification that took account for trajectory times curvature of the earth etc. etc..... Then one day I realized, I just want to be accurate enough to hit what I was aiming at and bring home the meat. So I got this "Ideal" 60 yds. and in rifle that will bring down a whitetail. I wanted a scope that didn't add a bunch of weight and had a good reticle that was simple and easy. Illumination would be a plus.
So, for less than a hundred and a half ($150), I found the KONUS 7203 Sightpro PTS2 3x30mm. I have it mounted on a BinTac B&W S45 and it is everything that rifle needs and everything I could have asked for. So, if my experience and info. helps anyone with a hunger for a scope that performs well at a price that allows for buying more ammo or a better compressor etc. you might give this a shot.

Reactions: L.Leon
Sure, I got the scope on Amazon.

Konus 7203 3x30mm SightPro PTS2 Riflescope https://a.co/d/cnHASxB

RenderedImage-1.JPG

Konus 7203 3x30mm SightPro PTS2 Riflescope https://a.co/d/cnHASxB

Last edited:
1. It is very compact. 2. The adjustments are straight forward and adjust well. 3. The glass is clear. I'm 58 y/o and my eyes require readers, so all I can say is the dang thing allows me to see everything I need to in order to be accurate. I grew up looking through Leupold, Weaver, Bushnell, Tasco World Class and frankly for what this is, it's as good as any of them. I love the reticle and it may have more than a little effect on the performance. Magnification isn't high, so maybe that has something to do with it as well. I'm overly pleased. Let me phrase it like this, I have an Air Force Texan LSS in .45 with a Hawke, and an Air Arms SK-19 with a FFP MTC Cobra on it. I think anyone who shoots would say those are fairly good scopes. I am as happy with this little $125 scope as I am with the other because it performs as well as they do for the application that I have chosen it for.

Last edited: