• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Veradium Air Taurus

I’ve got Veradium Air building me a Taurus .357. Very anxious to get my hands on it. I’ve worked with Brian on a few project airguns now and I’m very impressed with his workmanship and professionalism.

If you have a Taurus, would you please share your experience with the gun? I’ve read a few posts, but I’d like to hear a bit more about the gun.

We have 3 Taurus that Brian built for us very satisfied with the airgun. We have taken serval game animals ...fox at 100yrds ,,,serval deer ...and nock on wood have not lost a deer yet..and serval hogs....we are also shooting out to 400yrds on target consistently...have video of a few of the hunts ....it's a awesome airgun!!

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I have one of Brian's Taurus bulldog it is a awesome bullpup with great accuracy and power, I have mainly used it for shooting at the range and it loves the Mr Hollowpoint 165gr bullet and a 177gr cast slug I've poured. I'm hoping to go hunting in Texas later this year to try it on some different game animals as it not legal here in Missouri. I know your going to love it fast handling and powerful and you can't ask for a better person and friend than Brian he just reworked my Rex 45cal can't wait to try it out when the weather gets better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotay42
Did you send Brian a bulldog or is he building one from his inventory? , I've got a modified bulldog and have taken 5 deer and several fox with it , got a old ATN xsight on it , good to 50yrds , I've thought about sending it to veradium but just can't justify the cost unless I needed to shoot beyond 50 yrds.
He will work with you either way
I.sent him mine but he also will supply gun

Gun is done. Will be shipped out early next week. I got a stock of 185 Griffin boat tails ready to go. Can’t wait! First one Brian has done without a barrel band. He said it shoots great. I’m sure it will not disappoint.
A3C8FA9D-6BDF-4C7C-A38C-68F8F7DE02ED.jpeg
5C2F3DF3-7681-47FC-B4CB-2D09A664DB7C.jpeg

Gun is done. Will be shipped out early next week. I got a stock of 185 Griffin boat tails ready to go. Can’t wait! First one Brian has done without a barrel band. He said it shoots great. I’m sure it will not disappoint.View attachment 337800View attachment 337801
Man , that thing is beautiful, love the red muzzle break too, very nice touch.

Looks like Veradium Air and New England Airguns teamed up for some sort of distribution deal. Interesting. You can now order the heavily modified .357 Benjamin Bulldog - “Taurus” model from NEAG.

I’m not sure why you just wouldn’t order straight from Veradium Air. Maybe the partnership is more profile for Veradium and their powerhouse model. Anyhow, something I just stumbled across so I thought I’d share.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Looks like Veradium Air and New England Airguns teamed up for some sort of distribution deal. Interesting. You can now order the heavily modified .357 Benjamin Bulldog - “Taurus” model from NEAG.

I’m not sure why you just wouldn’t order straight from Veradium Air. Maybe the partnership is more profile for Veradium and their powerhouse model. Anyhow, something I just stumbled across so I thought I’d share.
That's where I purchased mine :) went in and grabbed it. John and his wife are fantastic

John having them in stock was the reason that I bought mine. I could go in, hold it, and get a feel.