• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Veradium Air Artemis M16A .25 REDUCED

Classified Status
SOLD
Looking to sell or trade my new Artemis M16A in 25 cal. Gun was tuned by Brian a Veradium air. He polished up the cocking lever and trigger very nice. Not sure what all else he did but this gun shoots sweet. Currently tuned shooting 26 grain JSB at 890 at 3/4" at 50 yards. Probably can do better but its been windy here and havent got to shoot on a calm day. Regulator is externally adjustable but I havent changed the tune from Brian. He did say he shot 25 grain NSA slugs very well. I like bullpups so selling for $375 or trade for a 25 or 30 bullpup. I can pay cash the difference if your trade is worth more. Having trouble loading pictures so I can text them to you if interested. I take paypal FF or pay the fees. Please message here if interested. Thanks for looking. Gun comes with the Donny FL adapter 1/2-20. OPEN TO OFFERS. Will trade for scope of same value or GX battery powered compressor.
Mike
M16a.jpg
M16a1.jpg
M16a2.jpg

Last edited: