Ventura / Oxnard, CA airgunners?

There's a Benchrest club in your area, here's their info: http://www.network54.com/Forum/419052/message/1346195594 I've not met any of these folks, but if they're typical airgunners you should be able to learn a lot from them. I have no experience as far as places to shoot in the Ventura/Oxnard area. What type of shooting do you like to do? I'm mostly a plinker/pester with a little hunting from time to time.
John

Thanks John, I'll check them out. I'm about the same, mostly paper and plinker. Hunting is not out of the questions if the conditions and location are right. Thanks also TimTebow for the names of the locals. I'll hit them up. Since Sports Chalet stores have closed there does not seem to be a storefront that does local tank fills. ANS in Simi Valley (30 min drive) has tanks that can fill 4500 psi tanks for paintball, but unless I get an adapter to fit their type of fill nipple it will not work with my tank. 

Gunsnknives: I live in Ventura and I shoot at the Ojai Valley Gun Club. Its 13 miles up on the 33 and 2 miles off
the Rose Valley rec. area on the Rose Valley RD. I usually shoot on Mondays and get there before
dawn to set up. The wind can pick up rapidly so I shoot as soon as possible. I also am looking for
air. e mail wthompson18@road runner.com I will be up there Monday and you can shoot anything
you want.

Hi there, from oXnard area here and been looking for people to go shotting with but only problem is finding a place to shot at. Started out with just a break Barrel pellet rifle and it so much fun but shotting in doors but a couple went threw the drywall and outside same and and didn't pay attention and made holes and now I have a pcp and its more powerful plus more fun but too dangerous to shot at home inside n outside 😅. I've been looking for people and places to go shot at and no luck so far. How about your self?